Transmet’s zinc needles are cast in a proprietary centrifugal atomization process. Transmet zinc needles are air atomized and do not contain any oils, dust, or internal porosity.
Our casting process makes this product unique with a consistent size and shape.
Some past applications for Transmet’s zinc needles:
- Filler for brake and clutch friction pads
- Feedstock for chemical applications
- Feedstock for battery applications
- Feedstock for fuel cell applications
- Briquetting binder in master alloys
|STANDARD TRANSMET ZINC NEEDLES|
|Product Name||Basic Shape||Length (inches/microns)||Thickness (inches/microns)||Bulk Density (lbs/ft³ – g/cm³)|
|RSZ-100N Zinc Needles||Needle||0.039/1000||0.007/200||237 / 3.8|
For frequently asked questions regarding zinc needles, please click here.